Monday, July 1, 2013

De Yard Cafe

Hoho. My first discovery right after exams - De Yard Cafe. It was just renovated three weeks' back and relatively new, hence, I guess not much people know about it yet. My friends and I were just happened to pass by and decided to give it a try. 

Watch your steps!



A new place to hangout with friends and family! This is how the ground floor looks like. I love the creatively decorated interior! So lovely. Nowadays, those cafes just have to be a lil bit creative to attract cafe hoppers like me! Gonna start my cafe hopping mission during this holidays! Anyone is up with it? Don't say I bo jio :p 





The wall art

W ze long time no see busy lady boss

Everything about antique

Cartoon Grafitti 

Even the staircase is so nicely decorated. And fyi, upstairs is only available after 6.00pm.

Spotted the Phoenix Dart machine once stepping at the second floor



Oh well, the ambiances upstairs is totally different compared to downstairs. It's more romantic and lounge bar type. Really a cozy place for lil talks!



Loving the rough industrial design..





The wall painted w marker pens, chalks and some artsy pictures hanging making it more retro

A trio date



The prices are reasonable and standard as any other cafe


Anti-social girls 

Signature of the cafe, Seafood Aglio Olio
Rating: 4/5
It tasted fine but a lil bit too salty

Italian Herb Chicken 
I can't comment on this dish because I was having cough and couldn't eat chicken. Mehh... But, according to friends, it was a bit too salty too.


Till the next ~ 


De Yard Cafe
70 Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, Georgetown, 10200 Penang. (Beside Sip & Chew)
Tel: 04-263 9784
Operating hours: Mon-Wed 11am-1am; Fri-Sat 11am-2am; Sun 11am-1am

No comments: