Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ecco Cafe

After Georgetown Festival , my makan buddy and I walked all the way from Armenien Street to Chulia Street just for cafe hunting @@ Ecco cafe is located along Chulia Street, it's quite hard to spot if you are driving cuz it's 'hidden'. As you can see the cafe's blocked by this lil tree. lol 

The decor is kind of like kopitiam, and we thought we stumbled upon the wrong cafe. Very simple and basic furnishings.

Not showing off my nails/paparazzi shots here. If you could spot the NO CAMERA sign. I was disappointed when I saw this sign as taking picture of food is becoming my habitual action nowadays. It's like the Christians praying before meals, instead, I camera-prayed (new word from me) before eating. lol xD

Mango Blended Milkshake RM7
Rating: 4.5/5 

Blueberry Blended Milkshake RM7
Rating: 5/5
Very nice! Sour-sweet taste. *Must-try*

Soup of the day, Tomato Soup RM10
Rating: 4/5 

Ecco Pizza RM19
Rating: 4/5
Crispy thin-crust pizza


Salvatore Pasta RM18
Rating: 5/5
Another MUST-TRY though it's not the most photogenic one! It's not like another pasta out there, the taste is so different! 

Overall, I love the food here and definitely coming back again! I think they provide very nice Italian food, variety of choices and reasonable price. And oh, at last, I just couldn't care less about the NO CAMERA sign, and happily taking pics thereafter. HAHA!


Ecco Cafe
402, Lebuh Chulia, Penang.
04-262 3178
Operating Hour: 11.30am-2.30pm daily; 6pm-10.30pm Mon-Sat

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

fulamak camera prayed pulak! hahaha