Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST


The first thing I will do if I won an iPhone 4S from Digi is

DOWNLOAD ALL THE AMAZING COOL APPS for my iPhone 4S till it bombs! xD


Picture credits: Google searched

#1 Social networking like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Yahoo Messenger etc. The can't-live-without apps.

#2 Photography apps like Instagram, Meituxiuxiu, Dailybooth, Project365 and omigosh, there are hundred or even thousands of photography apps and  it's so impossible for me to list them out all here -__- Like I mentioned in the previous post. I'm a photography freak. So, I'd like to try out all the photography apps, like literally? Am so looking forward to it! hehe

#3 News apps which can instantly keep me updated with all the breaking news of the outside world!

#4 Games apps which I can play with it while I'm bored of doing something, like waiting for someone or a cab or even in the boring lectures (oops!) to kill time! hahah xD

#5 Travels apps which will guide us to all the must-visit places to make sure we won't miss out the fun!!

#6 As for Lifestyle apps, they are very useful because with their help, birthday will not be forgotten again and making our shopping sessions more organized, perhaps?

#7 Last but not least, I WILL SURELY BOMBARD SIRI WITH LOTSA QUESTIONS! HAHAHA. Though it's already an built in apps in iPhone4S, I'm a bit off topic, but, I couldnt help to talk about it. If you still don't know what SIRI is, please go Youtube or find Mr. Google, now! Like in this post, no one has answered my question. So SIRI might be able to answer to my question? haha. I must try out how clever SIRI is! Here are some farny answers by SIRI.


-.-

From Stuff That Siri Says where you’ll find TONS of hillarious Siri interactions.

From Stuff That Siri Says where you’ll find TONS of hillarious Siri interactions.
HAHAHA

From Stuff That Siri Says where you’ll find TONS of hillarious Siri interactions.
SIRI you banyak thick-skinned. Lol

From Stuff That Siri Says where you’ll find TONS of hillarious Siri interactions.

Dear SIRI, why are you so cute wan!? HAHAHA, you are literally making me laugh, I just couldn't wait to try out the real SIRI myself!

Oh well, seems like I've got many things to do with my iPhone4S (in the future?). teehee



And, SIRI answered: iPhone4S for sure is for Amelia Soo!
Dear Digi, have you heard that?
xD




No comments: