Thursday, December 23, 2010

Early X'mas gift!

Are you familiar with this picture? 
If not, GO HERE!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOW, LEMME SHOW YOU WHAT IS REAL!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAH..... non ps-ed.. pffft! 
(so sorriee for the webcam quality!)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM SHO HAPPIEE!!
This is the greatest christmas gift I've ever received! 
Finally I can understand the feeling of those untees and unkals for winning TOTO or 4D. lolol
Special thanks to my Santa Claus *You know who you are* and raindear
 for collecting it and bringing it down for me :):)
I'm officially a BB user now! teeheehee......

Thanks to Celcom and Nuffnang once again! *bow* 

P/S: I'm selling out my HTC Diamond 2. It is only 10-months-old. Reason of selling *Duh~SO OBVIOUS*. COD in Penang or SP only. Anyone is interested please pm me for the price(negotiable) at amelia_s@live.com. Pictures of the phone's condition will be sent upon request. Thank youu.
*SOLD*
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*UPDATED*

Unboxing of BB Torch :):)
Better picture quality *insert sarcasm* HAHA





greenberry VS blackberry
lol


Front View
Sorrie for the cacat-ed screen protector. Gonna get a new one soon! hees

Phones that I've been and am using.

Anyone wants my HTC Diamond 2? 
ON SALE NOW!!:D
*SOLD*





No comments: