Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dear 365, today is Day 280

2ne1 Sandara Park inspired look 
(not a very successful one tho!)

Suddenly having the urge to do a vlog today! I would say it's totally a random-for-fun-spontaneous vid rather than a makeup tutorial.. Oh well, God knows why I suddenly thought of Sandara's look cuz it's kinda easy for me and I think she's very my style (?) Nah, look, here! HAHAHA! :P 
But, too bad, my mum was rushing me out that time.. So didn't manage to  touchup abit more on the thickness of my eyeliner as thick as Sandara's :( Mehh.. Or else, I think can do a better one! 
Hmm next time bah, maybe.



 So yeah, here you go, the very #phailed cincai vlog! hehe enjoy! :)




Hope I didn't waste your precious 4 minutes and 10 seconds! Or, did I? pffftt... hahaha!! Gooday all! xx


Are you the owner of the MANGO Missing Bag? profile image
Click away!

No comments: