Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What have I been up to?


Weekdays: Classes and clinics. Weekends: Slacking at home/outing with friends. Boring much? Kind of. Somewhat, I realized, I am not a hardworking student that I used to be anymore. Fyi, I was a nerd back then during my secondary high or foundation year. I can glue my eyes on the oh-so-boring textbooks 24/7. WHAT!? Seriously, what a geek! *adjust specs* However, the thought of books now making me feel... emm.. very miserable. 

Hmm, I've been thinking and questioning myself quite a lot lately. I promised it won't happen again, but I can't stop myself from thinking. Same question, nine months ago. I suck at making decision. Why can't life just come with instructions, so that I don't always make the wrong decision? I'm sick of myself for being so indecisive and naive. I wish my dream come true. Yes, i wish......... and it will, I believe #thesecret. As for now, I will just go with the flow. On a happier note, my first paid stage performance will be on this friday! yeyy after so long :DD thank you.

No comments: