Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How to save money while traveling?


Love travelling as much as I do? Ah wells, I've always been dreaming to travel around the world.. I bet so does everyone. But, one of the main factors which normally limit us from travelling is none other than our budget. So yeah, now here is the chance for you to find out more about how to travel safe and save money while doing so! Hope it helps! 

Have a great week ahead people! xx



Oh wait wait.. before I end this post, just wanna share something with you guys. I randomly googled the meaning of CHOK (out of boredom and curiosity). Fyi, this word is quite famous lately and I'm sure some of you have come across this word in magz or newspaper. So watch this if you're still scratching head for the meaning! heh btw, this guy in the vid is farny. He can speak better cantonese than me. CHOK dao~ chokes* lol 




No comments: