Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cafe | Brown Pocket

Ohaiiyoo December!! Last month of the year alreadyy, pwease be good! Finally gotten back my baby white from repairing, and immediately brought it to chikchiak. 

Went to Chez Nous for brunch and Brown Pocket for desserts just yesterday. Will blog about Chez Nous later cuz fewer pics taken for Brown Pocket so I can blog a very short and quick one! ngehe 

The cafe serves mainly liege waffles, crepes, summer desserts and coffee.

Cozy environment and nice interior, but the selection of desserts are limited. Perhaps, more options will be added in the menu soon as they are still new?



Red Valentine RM16.90
Rating: 7.5/10
Why are strawberries forever so 'photogenic' haa!? I realized all the food presentation confirm turn out well with the presence of strawberries geh. Agree, no? Speaking of their waffles, they tasted fine but a bit overrated. 

Nutty Banana Smoothie  RM13.90
Rating: 8.5/10
I like the smoothie though! :D

What a great idea using ladder as bookshelf! So I told my momma she can use her ladder to arrange my books already! She was like pfft -.- hahaha! Till the next!

Brown Pocket

Gurney Paragon (163D-6-11), Georgetown, Penang.
04-218 9668
Monday-Sunday: 10am-10pm

No comments: