Monday, November 5, 2012

Short trip

    Was in kl during the last Haji holiday. A short short one. I think I went there just to eat holiao. Hahar!    

Newly opened H&M store. I went back w empty-handed though! Cuz mostly were winter fall dresses.

Then it's JOGOYAAAAA time! Been wanting to try out :D


Was too busy exploring the food till I neglected my camera. So very less pictures were taken.

My favorite salmon sashimi corner!









Naaww, missing my oyster so muchh

All in all i think the buffet worth the pennies. RM100+ per person as the day we went was a public holiday. Nice food, environment, service and variety of choice btw! 








Four of us :D

Sunway Pyramid on the second day. Didn't have shopping spree AT ALL, and I went back with two pairs of earrings only -.- And my father asked: 为什么你挂两片叶子在你耳朵? = ='' cute or what!? tsk

Till then X

No comments: