Sunday, April 3, 2011

365 - Day 92

We did bollywood dance. Yes, Bollywood. HAHAHA! Dun laugh dun laugh. Not that hide-and-seek-behind-the-trees kind of dance which you can see from the bollywood movies. lol. pffft... Okay, my main point is actually I didn't get to wear my pretty hip scarf :( cuz my belly dance instructor said it's too belly dance. They want it something different. So yeah, show y'all next time :):)

The middle one is my belly dancing instructor. Can you believe she is already a kid's mother? Still looking smoky hott right!? This proves that middle-aged women can also be sho hot waan wokay. It was indeed a great experience tonight:) Good night all!  xx

5 comments:

Charlsharlynn said...

Oh my gal....;D she's my belly dance teacher too XD by the way, where you learn your belly dance? XD

amelia said...

oh really!? What a coincidence! I learnt at the CAT studio.. But im not going there anymore.. What bout you? Celebrity fitness?

Charlsharlynn said...

Yeaaaaahhh ;D lol... She's my mum's friend...as well as my mum's belly dancer instructor too ;)

camille.soo said...

ahh, i miss her, miss belly dance! =(

Unknown said...

You can learn belly dance in KL also what! :)